[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued toProdigyDiabetes care

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 19:58:58 UTC 2013

I agree the eReader is an important issue.  I'm not trying to play "We're
more important" here--but I don't think the eReader is more important.

I've done all those things too, and I hate, hate, hate checking my blood
sugar, because it's always a hassle to get blood, and I've learned not to
trust my Prodigy!

Sandi