[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued to Prodigy Diabetes care

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Aug 31 20:16:19 UTC 2013

Amen, Dotty.

Is the Hungarian meter available in Great Britain? The SensoCardPlus hasn't
been available there for many years and the firm never got very far
submitting a FDA 510(k) application. I must say, it was the only meter
allowing one to delete readings, assuming that we, the customers, had some
sense.

But, as you say, we want to have our cake and eat it two, desiring
"accuracy" (whatever that might mean), speed and little blood. I'm afraid
perfection happens only in Heaven.

Mike Freeman