[Diabetes-talk] question about high numbers and pumps

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 14 17:45:41 UTC 2013

Hello everyone. Do any of you use a pump, and can you share with me the pros
and cons of using one?
I recently did a four day glucose monitor test where they inject the gadget
in your stomach. I will get the results later today. My nurse educator keeps
bringing up using a pump, I am not sure this is for me. I have numbers
between the 200 and 300's, I drink water, count carbs, and walk for
exercise. I am at a loss, any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Debbie