[Diabetes-talk] Pumps

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 17 20:25:51 UTC 2013

Kelly:

I have not heard of a J&J accessible pump in development. That's not to say
I *would* have heard of it but the likelihood of my missing it or, perhaps
more salient, that Access World would have missed it is pretty small.

The confusion might be that your doctor's definition of accessibility is
different from mine.

James Kubel of Access Solutions is working on the Pump-mate talking remote
for Medtronics pumps but has run up against a brick wall in getting funding
to further develop it and get FDA 510(k) approval to market it.

Mike