[Diabetes-talk] Pumps

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:56:12 UTC 2013

Kelly,

I'm totally blind and use a Cosmo, but this brand is no longer
available. I've played with the MedTronic and Animas Ping, and both are
fairly simple to use. No pump on the market currrently will beep for
every single function like the Cosmo, which is one of the reasons I love
it, but I have found the Animas to be the most similar to my Cosmo and
plan to use this once my warrantee is up, which is now.

My advice is to get your hands on any pump your endo has available and
play around with it.