[Diabetes-talk] Victoza

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Feb 25 23:05:21 UTC 2013

Too young to be put on insulin? Wow! I've known plenty of people who went on
insulin and really wished they'd done it sooner. I have no knowledge of the
Victoza myself. But it's your body. You're entitled to ask as many questions
and explore as many options as you want. Good for you!
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407