[Diabetes-talk] Victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Feb 25 23:18:54 UTC 2013

My doctor knows I am on this list.
He knows I come ask questions, bringing them back to him.
I wanted to start because going to the convention this summer, I wanted
to learn how to adjust everything if I was to high.
When I go to Colorado doing nothing at all, my numbers go over 200.
When I come back home they are back to where they range.
we decided that going to mile high made my numbers climb.