[Diabetes-talk] Victoza

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:45:11 UTC 2013

It's interesting how something like the altitude can affect glucose
levels.

I've learned, whoops, won't use *I* grin, but it's crucial we work with
our docs, but we also need to follow what we think is best. Asking
questions puts you on the right track.

And I've never heard of being too young for insulin either, but if we
are speaking about type 2, maybe it's different.