[Diabetes-talk] Victoza

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Feb 26 04:11:18 UTC 2013

Yeah ... carb counting can be rather tricky -- especially when portion sizes
are misestimated. About the only *true* exact measure uses carb factors and
weighing foods on scales. Fortunately, most of us don't have to be that
exact and most of the time can "guestimate".

I bet that was a fun exercise.

Mike