[Diabetes-talk] Victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Feb 26 01:04:11 UTC 2013

Yes I am a type two.
Now I am up to two met foreman one thousand each twice a day and ten
milagrams of gliliporide.
Hopeing the a one c will go down.
I believe it will.
Strangely enough, I was shocked when my doctor shared he is a diabetic.
I didn't ask type one or two.
he said he wasn't happy that his a one c was 6.2 so he put himself on
this shot.