[Diabetes-talk] Diabetes and the long term issues

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 19:04:04 UTC 2013

Yes I have had a lot of probloems with the teeth and gum disease too.   Due
to loosing the molars so long ago I have been recently told by more then 1
dentist now that since I don't have or had false teeth in the back, I am
not a  candidate to have full dentures on the top as not enough gum or ridge
area is  left to hold them in there.

I had lots of bridge work done on the bottom and they have put their time
in there 25 years now.

While I had dental insurance I kep things up and now that dental work costs
 so much I can't see refinancing  my house for $16 thousand to have my
teeth  done over.  I will keep going with what I have and hope the bridgework
last  longer.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 2/28/2013 1:42:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,