[Diabetes-talk] "Too Young for Insulin?"

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Feb 28 20:34:20 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, and all,

Not to beat a dead horse, but, Mike, you mentioned
Trigger Finger. I have had both my middle fingers
operated on to fix that 'locking up' thing when
you make a fist. That was due, supposedly, to
calcium deposits building up on the sheaths that
surround our knuckles or whatever the case is.
Pinching my tendons, causing Trigger Finger. So
they cut open the sheath, which is rather like a
napkin ring, I'm told, going around the knuckle.
They cut it open to allow the tendon to move
freely again. Those operations were about 15 years
ago now. Forgot about those, so thanks for the
reminder. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett