[Diabetes-talk] "Too Young for Insulin?"

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Feb 28 20:43:18 UTC 2013

Hi Bridgit, and all,

I'm not certain at all about the answer to your
question, Bridgit -- but want to share something
that happened to a friend regarding almost
overnight loss of flexibility.

When you had all those problems kick in at once,
did any of it involve Chemotherapy? Because I know
1 friend who has (had?) Leukemia and since having
the chemo, has lost almost all flexibility in his
Achilles Tendons. He has trouble walking due to
this. So perhaps that's one possibility for an
answer, for whatever it's worth.

Strive On,
Everett