[Diabetes-talk] Advanced Diabetic Solutions is no longer a MedicareProvider

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:53:47 UTC 2013

Hello Cheryl,
I use the Prodigy and have found similar issues with the company
I used.
I just found a company this morning, that carries all of the
Prodigy supplies and I believe they carry the Solus as well,
since they were trying to get me to switch to it.
You should try this company.
a 1 diabetic supply 800-598-1915

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568