[Diabetes-talk] Advanced Diabetic Solutions is no longer a MedicareProvider

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:57:27 UTC 2013

Thank you Robert, and it was great to see you and Joy at Convention. That is the one that ADS gave me.
It would be nice that they could have sent some kind of information out and not wait until I had issues with my meter to find out.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama