[Diabetes-talk] My response to Advanced Diabetic Solutions

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 14:42:36 UTC 2013

Again, this is only my response and my own feelings.
This does not reflect everyone here with the Diabetic Action Network.
But wanted to make sure they new how I felt.
Medicare didn't send me anything, in fact, if they did it was inaccessible to find out.FYI, Vincent Chaney is not the President of the Diabetic Action Network, he is only for NJ. Michael Freeman of Washington State is our National President.So since Vincent Chaney wasn't at our National Convention to give us any updates on anything. Also, nothing was sent to Mindy Jacobsen of NY. She is our President here in NY. Not all 50 state have a Diabetic Action Network Division.The other thing is not to take it personally, FYI, I have been writing e-mails for months to both of you. I have heard that well we will call you and discuss things, weeks and months go by and nothing. So yes, I do have to take it personally, especially if the new meter is not working properly, and I have and I know Mindy Jacobsen have tried contacting and no replies or even calls.I have to take it personally because both of you have in the past treated me like a friend instead of a client, maybe that wasn't the way to go, but glad it was like that.
I cannot speak for Mindy, Vincent, Mike or anyone else accept myself
But they are all being copied on this e-mail.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, 2nd Vice PresidentNFB Greater Long Island Chapter631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama