[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA tells companiestostopthe illegalmarketing of treatments for diabetes

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 02:28:38 UTC 2013

I actually agree with you; I just wanted to clarify that not everything
advertised as safe or effective is in reality so. Likewise, drugs or
treatments advertised as herbal are still medications, of sorts, and
just because something is herbal or natural doesn't mean it should be
administered without a physicians help.

And for what it's worth, those treating patients, whether it be doctors,
drug companies, scientist and whomever else, shouldn't be making the
sums of money they do especially when a vast number of consumers are
struggling to pay for treatments and drugs. Just my opinion.