[Diabetes-talk] 12 hours of Levimeer

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:33:43 UTC 2013

Wow, I was on Lantis about ten years ago, and while I never experienced
anything bad with Lantis, I was never told it was temp sensitive or had
to be shaken up. At the time, I had a meter that was also a syringe, so
I carried it around all the time. Actually, now that I think about it,
the syringe held Novolog for my boluses, but still, I was never told
these things about Lantis.