[Diabetes-talk] Solus V2/my meter.com

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 01:51:32 UTC 2013

Anyone using the  2?

Its been sometimes since  using the download software for Solo V2.. and now
with the solus or regardless. appears one needs to use my meter.com,
replacement for previous download software for meter.

I spoke to a fella, ADS had all me back, but he was not real Savvy with Jaws
or screen reader issues. seemed wiling but.

Anyone using the two and much success?

Perhaps I am just missing a step but  not  able to read much, particularly
with the screen/log in that comes in automatically on my PC.

Tamera