[Diabetes-talk] Can Anyone Help?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 05:58:23 UTC 2013

You don't use an insulin pump because you have bad A1-C results. A pump
is an insulin treatment most insulin dependent diabetics can opt for.
Most kids with type 1 and other type 1 diabetics are encouraged to use a
pump. In fact, most doctors insist you have decent control before
switching to a pump. So whether you have good or bad A1-C numbers, it
has little bearing on why and when a person chooses to use a pump.