[Diabetes-talk] Can Anyone Help?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jun 24 03:22:18 UTC 2013

Hi Sascha and welcome to the list.
First, I do have one suggestion for you with regard to the hypo unawareness.
You may want to talk with someone about getting a continuous glucose
monitor. True, you couldn't use all of its features and look at the numbers.
But most important, you can set alarms for a low and high. So every time it
registered your BG level as going below the number you've set, it would give
you an alarm. They can be a bit fussy, but this could at least give you a
chance to avoid the really scary lows. It might be worth checking out the
Dex4 from Dexcom. Just one possibility that may help.
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407