[Diabetes-talk] Can Anyone Help?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jun 24 03:46:31 UTC 2013

You wear a sensor, which you can place in an arm, leg or anywhere. Then
there is a little transmitter which has a screen that shows the number along
with a line which indicates whether you're reaching that number quickly or
slowly. All the sighted people I know seem to prefer the Dexcom over the
Medtronic version because it doesn't seem to alarm as much and the sensors
are easier on the ol' bod. <grin>
Since my awareness is good, I'm waiting till I get access to more of its
info before I wear anything else along with my pump. But they are much
quicker to respond than they were a few years ago and they can be a life
saver for someone with hypo unawareness.
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407