[Diabetes-talk] table

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jun 24 03:50:13 UTC 2013

Hi will yu folks have a table, can I help in some way?
Working with someone who knows what is happening?
Just let me know.
I come in on Sunday.
Mike it is special to me if you would just say hi.
I know you are busy if you could do this for me I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Also will there be companies that would be selling meters?
would they know what businesses would sell the strips?
Do you ask your insurance if they pay for strips?
Just some thoughts.
I'm sure Bern can explain to me as well.
We had a very pleasant visit on the phone two weeks ago.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina