[Diabetes-talk] table

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 24 16:38:11 UTC 2013

Dar:
DAN will not have a table in the exhibit hall this year. It has proven more trouble to staff a table than it was worth. Diane Filipe is unable to come to convention this year and it was her DAN pins that sold well. The table also didn't seem to be much of a recruiting tool.
Nfb's Independence Market will have a few meters, I am sure although I do not know whether it carries anything other than the Prodigy Voice. I know of no other diabetes companies that will exhibit although I haven't read the entire exhibitor list. I've sent you privately a list of exhibitors.
You have to ask your insurance company whether the strips for the meter you'd like to use are in their formulary. If they are not, your doctor will have to write to the company saying why you need the particular meter. Cheryl Echevarria can tell you far more about this than can I.
We will probably run into each other during convention.
See you in Orlando.

Mike Freeman