[Diabetes-talk] Can Anyone Help?

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 06:25:38 UTC 2013

Hi Sascha!

Welcome!

I have had Type 1 Diabetes for 47 years and visually impaired for the last
26 years.  I use insulin injections of Humalog before each meal and Lantus
twice a day.  I do not use an Insulin pump because my A1C tests are in the
proper range.

You will have to keep us up to date on European Insulin Pumps because I
believe they are on the market sooner than in the United States.

Warmly, Joy