[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Tue Jun 25 17:10:26 UTC 2013

I belong to a mystery readers and writers list, so it wouldn't be hard
for any of you to guess what I'm thinking.
You know, that's really scary though whether the device is an insulin
pump, or maybe a pacemaker.
I would really hope that these devices are made so that one remote
control wouldn't interfere with another but it makes me think of a
time, back in the early eighties, when they were just starting to
promote and develop remote access for tv's. My grandfather was in a
care facility, and his remote kept changing his roommate's tv.
Linda.