[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 21:43:01 UTC 2013

OMG, I've always found it rude to use a talking watch when in a
situation like that. Only blind people are allowed to be rude like this
and have it considered acceptable, funny face. Use a Braille watch, or
stick a head phone in your phone for crying out loud. Though you do have
a point about it potentially helping a speaker recognize that they are
droning on and on. Like those long-winded, three hour long speeches
during convention, smirk. Redundancy is a no-no when public speaking. An
hour in, we get the point. Okay, yes, I did just say that.