[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Wed Jun 26 23:12:20 UTC 2013

Well, as I said in my post, these were all braille watches, in fact it
was before there was such a thing as a talking watch.
Whether braille or talking, it really isn't rudeness, just the fact
that in order to check the time publicly, it involves some kind of
sound, as minnute as a click or as disturbing as a robotic voice. This
could have been a conference full of sighted people, doing the same
thing and nobody else in the room would have been any the wiser. Just
the way life goes, so don't be too hard on the clicking braille watches. Lol!
Linda.