[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 02:30:04 UTC 2013

I suppose it's no different than an LDP glancing at a clock on the wall.
Still, when I'm in a meeting, and I want to know the time, I fish my
earpiece out of my pocket and get the time from my phone.  I'm not sure what
the people around me think I'm doing, but then again, it's not all that
important to me.