[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:16:51 UTC 2013

Yeah, but checking a clock that's silent, or the sound is muffled as in
the case of talking watchusers, is not as disruptive as hearing a
talking device out loud, and they are usually loud, and then add in
several talking devices, and it becomes a chorus. It's rude to continue
to chek the time, in my opinion, but again, a sighted person isn't using
a device that talks out loud, so it's not as obvious, or at least not as
annoying and disruptive as a talking device.