[Diabetes-talk] What is an Accucheck Aviva?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Jun 28 21:37:40 UTC 2013

You beat me to it, Mike. I do hope it's more accurate than the Advantage
though. I still haven't forgiven them for admitting to me that I was correct
in my findings about that meter but not being willing to even discuss my
solution to the problem. There's no excuse for any company not caring that
its readings could be 150 points off. None! For $500 we should have gotten a
better product than that. In terms of form factor though, my favorite
combination was the One Touch Profile with the box from, oh dear, was it
science something? The meter and the box velcroed together and felt like one
compact unit. Never mind that it took a gallon of blood to get a reading.
Hahahahaha! But it was cute. It wasn't as easy to get a bad reading as it
was with the VoiceMate. Oh well, life goes on! <grin.>
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407