[Diabetes-talk] Prosthesis (was Whole Lemons)

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:44:11 UTC 2013

When my parents were fairly elderly, they were driving a car that could be
lifted off its chassis, so my husband and I decided to check on a Chevy that
looked pretty good for them.  We walked into the dealership and talked for
quite a while with the salesman.  In the end he couldn't find the key and
said to me "You come back tomorrow, and I'll have the key so you can drive
it."  I said "Not me.  We'll let my husband do the driving.  I'm blind."  He
said "You can't be.  We've just had a half-hour conversation, and you've
looked at me the whole time."  The kicker was that the next day when we went
back, he handed me the keys.  Just testing, I guess!

Sandi