[Diabetes-talk] Prosthesis (was Whole Lemons)

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 3 03:11:46 UTC 2013

Way to go!

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-talk [mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dmgina
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 5:20 PM
To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-talk] Prosthesis (was Whole Lemons)

Yes had a lady tell me I should be ashamed of myself working a dog when I could see.
The lady follow me all the way to the phone company in the mall, still telling me how ashamed I should be. I turned around taking my eye out, she screamed.
Even the guard laughed.

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future