[Diabetes-talk] victoza

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:25:47 UTC 2013

Uh, I was agreeing with you, sir!  I don't believe saturated fat is the
problem in our food at all!  At least unless you eat it in really large
amounts--but that's true of almost any component.  I'd rather eat the real
food, not the food manufacturers have screwed around with!  A book I'm
currently reading is convincing me that the problem with increased diabetes,
obesity, heart disease, cancer, and living on earth is fructose.  I know
that since I've pretty much given up sugar, I'm a lot happier and healthier,
and I have not given up fat, except trans fats, which should never have been
in our food!

Sandi