[Diabetes-talk] victoza

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Mar 25 20:26:56 UTC 2013

Dear Joy:
Please contact me off the list so that I may show you how to send off-topic messages like the one below to individuals rather than to the list. :-) trying to get people to change subject lines is a lost cause. Remember the Serenity Prayer and where the Delete Key is located!

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone