[Diabetes-talk] victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Mar 26 02:38:13 UTC 2013

I know what I can do, so wasn't worry for me, just wanted to know
having tips on what folks do.
I don't stay in hotels often, when we do we have eaten either around
the hotel area places we knew would be cheaper.
Or ate at the hotel.
I didn't know what you could do with just a fridge with no wave.
Then if you go to lunch with someone you sure don't want to have lots
of left over food.