[Diabetes-talk] peanut butter upside down bread

Grant E. Metcalf thegems at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 26 03:49:53 UTC 2013

    Mike,  I have tried that upside down trick in the past and it didn't
work well for me. BTW, have you tasted Dave's 21 Grain Killer bread? covered
with Adam's crunchy PNB and eaten with an orange makes a delicious diabetic
breakfast. I will be enjoying some in 3 weeks when I visit my friend in
Forest Grove just southwest of Portland. Such was recommended to him by his
doctor and he got me started doing much the same several years ago. - Grant