[Diabetes-talk] Sugar drinks

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:11:20 UTC 2013

As my Dad always said, we're all going to die of something.  We might as
well enjoy our time here and not worry about it so much!  That was back when
they found aflatoxin in peanut butter.

There have long been dire claims about aspartame, but it is the most tested
sweetener in the history of this country, and it does not do the things the
Internet is full of!

Sandi