[Diabetes-talk] vitamin cablets I.D. please

Bill Lewis wlewis19 at cox.net
Wed May 8 22:17:30 UTC 2013

Grant, this is Bill again.  Regarding the names of the cablets, let me take
a rain check, because they are a specially designed combination I bought
from the podiatrist.  The Food Store, as it is called here in Wichita, had
all kinds of herbs, vitamins, pills, etc. but in individual doses and at
smaller mg units and cheaper prices.  So, may I defer judgment to your
podiatrist or diabetes doctor or favorite pharmacist.  I'll know more in
three months, because I am most curious.  My present goal is to figure out
which of the six ingredients in these cablets are those with the most
effectiveness and whittle down the mg dosage and price, because these
puppies ain't covered by my Medicare and seconddary policy.

You take care, now, you hear?  Bill Lewis <wlewis19 at cox.net>