[Diabetes-talk] Levemir

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu May 9 21:33:38 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I wanted to get the correct spelling hope I did.
do any of you take this insulin, while I was told you can gain weight no fun.
I have worked so hard to get weight off seems discouraging.
Oh well I will keep doing what I am doing.
I am starting at five units each morning, this was the first day.
 I am hoping the number readings will be kinder tomorrow smile.
Just eating a sandwich for lunch a grilled ham and cheese the numbers
danced up to 192.
this morning started the day at 109.
We spent the evening out on the paddio.
Well I will do a ladies walk on Saturday.
I chose to walk instead of run.
I have a fiend going with me.
I don't feel that I will have any problems, where I will take something
with me to make sure all is well.
I'm excited about this.
so as you can see, I am keeping quite busy.
Do share if any of you take this, what you found if you gained weight,
got more hungry than usual,
Got to where you were not hungry giggle, a dream for sure smile.
Just some thoughts.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina