[Diabetes-talk] Insulin and medicine

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu May 16 19:16:05 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I am now up to 15 units of this levimeer.
I have a question,
If you are encreasing the insulin as we have been doing, because you
are at a fine level in the morning, where by lunch time you are over
two hundred, something doesn't seem rite to me.
I asked if there waas any clashing going on between medicine and insulin.
The nurse said no.
I asked to go on insulin straight because I felt that this didn't feel
correct to me, where he said no.
Can I still push this, or am I in the wrong.
I was concerned on behalf of my machine, don't know how old it is in years.
Don't know if I can replace it or not.
I changed the batteries as well as did the cleaning of the machine.
Then I tested again, where the numbers are lower than they used to be.
Not much but a small bit is better than I had.
Also Mike,
Will there be machines to look at when I am at the convention?
Then do I see what company will work with strips from this machine?
Or do you pay allot at the grocery store to get a nice supply of strips
from your drug store?
If there is a machine at the convention, I need to make sure that I
have a way to read back the number again if I miss what it says for the
first part, is there anything else that I need to worry about?
Thanks so much.
I also got a new lancit holder, it is smaller where I am working with
it so I can put it into a bag knowing that unless I take it out, it
will fit well in a bag.
Thanks guys.

My sugars should drop we are outside enjoying the beautiful weather

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina