[Diabetes-talk] Levemir

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun May 12 18:02:40 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,
yes I sure am watching what I am eating.
Love those raps.
this time of year I have them allot.
I hate to cook in the summer.
It was interesting to me after the walk, i took my reading, where it
was way over two hundred.
As the nurse shared with me, it takes a body time to get used to it.
Don't be afraid.
I have a notes section on my computer, where I am writing down my
numbers so that I can send them over to the doctor on Monday.
then we will work from there.
I was asked if I would go back on the victoza where I said no.
It effected my heart to much.
I know I am not a huge eater.
I spoke with the cordinator on this.
It means allot to me when you come back Mike,
I feel all will be ok then.
Thanks,