[Diabetes-talk] smart lancet

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Sun May 19 14:45:07 UTC 2013

Well, don't lancet devices, and thus, there lancets, go with a
particular glucometer? I'm asking because, I'd like to switch lancing
devices to a cartridge system which means that you don't have to ever
touch lancets but, here in canada, or at least ontario, I've been told
that I'd have to buy the strips that belong to the glucometer which the
lancing device and and thus the lancets belong to.
If this is so, wouldn't this inventor have to partner with a company
which makes glucometers?
Linda.