[Diabetes-talk] smart lancet

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun May 19 10:59:36 UTC 2013

Remember I wrote earlier on this list about the need for a lancet that
wouldn't punch dry holes?  Well as it turns out, I've been talking with an
inventor of dental and medical devices who has patents already in his
name.  He says it is entirely feasible to make a lancet like this.  He
needs to know if something like this were made, what would the market be
for such a lancet across the diabetic community.  I met him accidentally,
turns out he works for the Dentist I now am with.