[Diabetes-talk] A couple of things.

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 20:43:37 UTC 2013

Hi Linda,

I use a talking blood pressure meter with the band around the upper arm.  I
purchased it at the NFB Materials center.  I do not remember the name of it.
It is the same meter my Mom purchased through Kaiser but, mine talks!

The phone number is:
(410) 659-9314.

Good luck in keeping your pressure at a good rate!

I have never used St. John's Wort.

Joy