[Diabetes-talk] Lunch

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:51:17 UTC 2013

That's not bad, but if you're doing it frequently, you'd be best advised to
vary what you eat.  And when you take the PB and J, take some veggies to
munch--you could also have some hummus dip or even sour cream dip if you
want for dipping them--and just one fruit.

Some nuts would be a great choice, too.  And I know others have said raw
nuts--and I eat them, too because I like them--but if the only nuts you can
stand are roasted and salted, try dry-roasted and lightly salted.  You need
to take food you like, or you'll choose to skip it and eat at a restaurant.
Peanut butter is a very good choice--safe, tasty, and with good protein and
fat.

Sandi