[Diabetes-talk] What have your affiliates done for diabetes seminars during convention

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:23:51 UTC 2013

Omaha is hosting the Nebraska convention next year, and we are already
planning. A couple of years ago, I prepared a diabetes seminar that was
successful. I had my friend and head administrative nurse of the
diabetes clinic at the NE Med Center speak. Our affiliate would like
another seminar, and I'm hoping to expand upon this idea. What have
others done, or what ideas do others have? I appreciate any advice and
suggestions.