[Diabetes-talk] Baked Chicken Dinner

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Wed Oct 23 23:41:46 UTC 2013

Well for what it's worth, I like the sound of the recipe, and I probably will give it a try sometime. I would think that if messages about ID mate updates can go out on this list, I really don't see what the problem is with occasionally posting a recipe that somebody might benefit from. If you can benefit from a product or hear about an update for a blindness related product that you may not have, then why is this an issue? How about just saying thank you for sharing the information and moving on? Or if you are really not interested in it, the keyboard does have a delete key on it. I don't get why nothing was said about the ID mate update Being off topic, but when somebody's nice enough to offer a recipe why they get shooed off to another list.