[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued to Prodigy Diabetes care

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 10:15:19 UTC 2013

Biosense should also

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

-------- Original message --------
From: Dorothea Martin <bestsinger at samobile.net>
Date: 09/02/2013  3:46 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued to Prodigy  Diabetes care

Hello, All,
If we want true fidelity in a music recorder, we pay $300 and something
to buy the LS-100. But somehow we expect to get a complete kit for a
low price and have it be accurate in testing our blood. There are
accurate meters. |I think that the Bayer Breeze2 that I have used with
sighted help is accurate, but half of its memory does not have to go
into speech. I think it's time to move the speaking function back to
another gadget, as with the Accu Check Voicemate or the IBG Star, where
the iPhone does the speaking. What the good folks at |Prodigy should do
is to make and sell such a device so that we could use almost any meter
that has a USB connection.
Dotty Martin