[Diabetes-talk] Very Off Topic

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed Sep 4 12:45:53 UTC 2013

Hello Bridget,
My husband does well teaching others, just not me.
He doesn't use Jaws or Window-eyes very much. He does use Magic and when he worked he used Zoomtext.
He did help a Sister of Notre Dame who was totally blind and he loved helping her.
I have Window-eyes and I have read the Manual.
To be honest, I really need to find a keyboard which allows me to have a higher part in the front.
I can rest part of my palm on a Braille Notetaker.
I have some problems with the regular keyboard on a Pc. If that isn't possible I guess I need to be content with using my Braille Sense as a Terminal for Screen Reader.
I have tried this and am willing to learn the Commands.
I just cannot type on a PC Keyboard for more than 5 minutes without severe cramping in my hands. I can use a Braille Notetaker for much longer because I do not have to hold my hands in the same way. This has been a problem for me for years. I now have severe arthritis in some of my fingers too.

Thanks for the offer.
Colleen Roth